The COVID-19 crisis has challenged just about every business on the planet to quickly adapt and transform. With massive workforces now remote, IT administrators and security professionals are under increased pressure to keep these workers connected and productive while combating evolving threats, many of which are taking advantage of the situation.
For example, in the process of monitoring 8 trillion daily signals from a range of Microsoft products, services, and feeds, the Microsoft security team has identified multiple COVID-19-themed email campaigns that deliver the powerful credential-stealing program Agent Tesla.
To learn how to defend against these threats and others, join me and Eric Doerr, General Manager of Microsoft Security Response Center, in our next Azure Security Experts Virtual Events Series, Stay Ahead of Attacks with Azure Security Center, on June 30, 2020, from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM Pacific Time.
There, we’ll step through three strategies to help you lock down your environment:
- Protect all cloud resources across cloud-native workloads, virtual machines, data services, containers, and IoT edge devices.
- Strengthen your overall security posture with enhanced Azure Secure Score.
- Connect Azure Security Center with Azure Sentinel for proactive hunting and threat mitigation with advanced querying and the power of AI.
You’ll see demos of Secure Score and other Security Center features, while Stuart Gregg, Security Operations Manager at global online fashion retailer ASOS shares how his organization has gained stronger threat protection by pairing these technologies with smarter security management practices.
You’ll have the opportunity to take deep dives into how to use Security Center to achieve hybrid and multi-cloud threat protection for:
- Servers and virtual machines. Learn how to protect your Linux and Windows virtual machines (VMs) using new Security Center features Just-In-Time VM Access, adaptive network hardening, and adaptive application controls. You’ll learn, too, how Security Center works with Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection for Servers to provide threat detection for endpoint servers.
- Cloud-native workloads. You’ll learn how Security Center supports containers and provides vulnerability assessment.
- Data services. Breakthroughs in big data and machine learning make it possible for Security Center to detect anomalous database access and query patterns, SQL injection attacks, and other threats targeting your SQL databases in Azure. Learn, too, about malware reputation screening for Azure Storage and threat protection for Azure Key Vault.
In just one hour, you’ll learn how to implement broad threat protection across all your cloud resources, improve your cloud security posture management, keep up with compliance requirements, and stay ahead of a constantly evolving threat landscape.
How do I learn more about Azure security and connect with peers and security experts?
In staying ahead of evolving security threats, it’s helpful to stay connected to other security professionals. Here are several ways to do that:
READ MORE HERE