A plan that's right for your team
Choose the right plan for you
Our Pricing Plan
What Our Clients Say
Sorry, but nothing matched your search. Please try again with some different keywords.
Why choose ThreatsHub
- How can I pay a subscription?We accept payments through our processing partner Stripe, The available payment methods are Credit Card (AMEX, MC & VISA) and Paypal via your online web account. We can’t guarantee that payments using a Debit Card will be successful. Payments using Prepaid cards might not supported.
- How can I get started?First, you need to be registered in the system as a free user. Use the corporate email address which is linked to your account. The Free plan also known as community base – which includes IOC feed lists OSINT Malicious, Phishing and more The list can be downloaded for free and is updated every 24 hours, access through Web interface only.
- Does this require a contract?Auctor sem ultrices laoreet sagittis massa maecenas quisque lacinia leo lobortis, sem curae quisque donec etiam integer est ultrices curabitur, sociosqu feugiat nisi metus varius himenaeos leo ac fusce.
- Is my data secured? Who owns the content?Torquent lacinia elementum sodales facilisis eleifend ultricies neque ipsum litora, habitasse euismod vel ut egestas viverra at suspendisse ut tristique, donec fusce nisi venenatis aptent vitae libero taciti sodales justo dictum pharetra.
- Do you have Enterprise options available?Auctor sem ultrices laoreet sagittis massa maecenas quisque lacinia leo lobortis, sem curae quisque donec etiam integer est ultrices curabitur, sociosqu feugiat nisi metus varius himenaeos leo ac fusce.
- Which platforms does it support?ThreatsHub’s cyber threats feeds can be ingested and are supported with the vast majority Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) including QRadar, ArcSight, Splunk, RSA, Elastic and MISP