Welcome to the AWS S3 Bucket Malware Scanning with Trend Micro hands-on workshop.
In this workshop, you will learn how to scan your objects that are being uploaded to Amazon S3 buckets for malware and integrate into your custom workflows, by automating with your current resources, directly in your AWS environment.
Using Trend Micro – Cloud One, AWS S3, AWS Lambda, AWS SQS, AWS SNS and AWS Cloud Formation, you’ll get hands-on experience implementing an automated Cloud Formation security stack to provide Data Security capabilities to your Amazon S3 buckets.
Who is Trend Micro?
We’re a global leader in cybersecurity that helps make the world safe for exchanging digital information. Leveraging over 30 years of security expertise, global threat research, and continuous innovation, Trend Micro enables resilience for businesses, governments, and consumers. Security is our entire focus, and it shows. This single-minded passion has inspired our innovations that keep up with the bad guys despite a changing IT landscape, riskier user behavior, and constantly evolving threats.
Our threat researchers and data scientists use the latest techniques to analyze data and identify threats in real time. This is achieved through augmented cyber intelligence—which combines the focused findings from artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning with knowledge from threat experts who are constantly researching the latest tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) used by cybercriminals. We rapidly and accurately collate this wealth of global threat intelligence using automated security analytics to customize protection against the threats that are most likely to impact you. To maintain this immense scale of threat protection, we’ve created one of the world’s most extensive cloud-based infrastructures, delivering automatic correlation of threats across multiple security layers for customized protection, giving you threat visibility across platforms, security layers, and users globally.
- Learn how to build a cloud native architecture to protect objects stored in Amazon S3 buckets
- Understand how to build a seamless security architecture in the applications workflow to protect files being uploaded by customers across the globe
- Familiarize users with the deployment, configuration, and usage of Cloud One – File Storage Security to easily deploy in AWS environments
- Identify what data flow profiles require automated antimalware scanning as part of the data processing pipelines
Who should attend
- Site Reliability Engineers (SREs)
- DevOps Engineers
- Cloud Architects
- Solution Architects
- Information Security
- GRC teams
- Tech leads and Program Managers (PM)
For any additional help please reach out to:
- Fernando Cardoso – (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Felipe Costa – (email@example.com)
Built with by Trend Micro
Before we dive in, let’s go through a refresher on the core concepts explored in this workshop ☝️
Read More HERE