AWS Marketplace DevOps Workshop Series HANDS-ON Lab
Securing AWS Infrastructure with Trend Micro – Cloud One
This hands-on lab is part of the AWS Marketplace DevOps Workshop Series ☁️ ?.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to leverage infrastructure as code (IaC) and Security to automate your cloud security efforts. If you’re interested in making cloud security more efficient, automated, proactive, and accessible to developers, cloud architects, DevOps engineers this workshop is for you!
Using Trend Micro – Cloud One, AWS CodeCommit, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodePipeline, and AWS Services, you’ll get hands-on experience implementing an automated CloudFormation security and compliance workflow.
Trend Micro – Cloud One is a Cloud Security Platform that enables all teams to safely deliver and protect the new applications and cloud environments through security features from our security platform.
Trend Micro – Cloud One is available in AWS Marketplace. AWS Marketplace is a digital software catalog that makes it easy to find, try, buy, deploy, and manage the software that runs on AWS. AWS Marketplace has a broad and deep selection of ISV solutions that can help you build your ideal DevOps toolchain in the cloud with agility, automation, and security.
The workshop is divided into the sections listed below. Plan around 3 hours to complete the full workshop.
1. Introduction – (10 minutes)
2. Prerequisites (15 minutes)
3. IDE Security Plugin (30 minutes)
4. IaC Pipeline with Security (30 minutes)
5. Integrating AWS with Cloud One (15 minutes)
6. Automating AWS Well-Architected Framework (10 minutes)
7. Finding and Remediating Misconfiguration (20 minutes)
8. Conclusion (5 minutes)
9. Cleanup (5 minutes)
10. Survey (5 minutes)
- Overview of DevSecOps and CloudFormation infrastructure as code (IaC)
- Getting started with Trend Micro – Cloud One to scan for CloudFormation misconfigurations in the IDE
- Setting up your AWS IaC pipeline to automate security scanning and policy enforcement
- Bringing more visibility to your cloud team for possible drift compare with the AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Fixing IaC security errors and AWS resource misconfigurations with Trend Micro – Cloud One
Who should attend
- Site Reliability Engineers (SREs)
- DevOps Engineers
- Cloud Architects
- Solution Architects
- Information Security
- GRC teams
- Tech leads and Program Managers (PM)
Background knowledge for the Workshop
- Basic overall AWS knowledge
- Basic AWS CloudFormation
- Visual Studio Code (IDE) in your computer
For any additional help please reach out to:
- Fernando Cardoso – (email@example.com)
- Felipe Costa – (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Built with by Trend Micro team
Before we dive in, let’s go through a refresher on the core concepts explored in this workshop.
Read More HERE