Microsoft Secure is our first flagship event designed just for security professionals. On March 28, 2023, we will bring together security professionals from around the world to explore security information and event management (SIEM) and extended detection and response (XDR), threat intelligence, AI, data security, multicloud security, and more. In this one-day virtual event, you’ll be among the first to hear exciting product announcements from Microsoft leaders, gain insights into the state of security, and get interactive looks into Microsoft Security solutions with our product experts. Plus, there will be live Q&A in chat and Ask the Experts sessions where you can ask our team questions. Among our big announcements will be news on what an AI-powered future means for cybersecurity.
Register today and join us during the live event. The keynotes and sessions are being recorded so you can access the content on-demand whenever is convenient. Browse our session catalog for all available sessions and keep reading this blog post for some of our highlighted keynotes, breakout sessions, and interactive product sessions.
Kick-off with product announcements and industry insights
Start your day with a keynote from Vasu Jakkal, Corporate Vice President (CVP), Security, Compliance, Identity, and Privacy, and Charlie Bell, Executive Vice President, Microsoft Security, featuring a major announcement on what an AI-powered future means for cybersecurity. You can also look forward to more details on How do executive leaders make big security bets for their businesses? In this session, Bret Arsenault, CVP and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), invites CISOs from industry-leading organizations to discuss how your security strategy can make or break the health of your business and what is driving executive decisions and investments for the future. To end the keynote, Vice Chair and President Brad Smith will join Vasu Jakkal to share insights on geopolitics, the threat landscape, corporate responsibility, and Microsoft’s investment in the international security community.
After our keynote block, Microsoft leaders across security, compliance, identity and access management, endpoint management, and privacy will host short innovation sessions announcing new features across our comprehensive security solution.
Go to the next level with breakout sessions
Continue your Microsoft Secure experience with breakout sessions. Our breakout presenters are passionate about improving cybersecurity. In fact, these Microsoft professionals are at the frontlines of the development of our security solutions, partnering closely with our product developers to tailor the solutions highlighted in these sessions. Breakout sessions are categorized by four focus areas you can choose from—security operations transformed; secure, connected identity and management; data security for today’s world; and security strategies for the enterprise.
Sessions to consider joining:
- How XDR defends against ransomware across the entire kill chain (BRK10): Senior Director, Microsoft Security Business Scott Woodgate, Senior Product Marketing Manager Alex Klausner, and Principal Program Manager Corina Feuerstein will offer details on how Microsoft’s XDR brings together the power of the global threat intelligence, integrated platform security, and AI and automation to deliver the most capable XDR solution in the market.
- Adopting a Zero Trust approach requires buy-in across the C-suite (BRK40): Lead Cybersecurity Architect Mark Simos, Principal Product Manager Joey Cruz, Principal Product Manager Nitika Gupta, and Senior Product Manager Alicia Teixeira will offer insights on five key business scenarios where implementing a Zero Trust architecture is not only a security priority but a driver of business results.
- Leverage AI/ML to automate data security across your data estate (BRK31): Director, Data Security, Compliance, and Privacy Ecosystem Hammad Rajjoub and Partner Group Product Manager Maithili Dandige will teach how to extend information protection to data loss prevention (DLP) and insider risk management threat scenarios. Learn how to scale across your digital landscape to protect your most important sensitive data assets and see a demo of Microsoft innovations covering machine learning-based trainable classifiers, context-based classifiers, optical character recognition (OCR), and more.
- How to leverage built-in security to improve your security posture (BRK42): Senior Director, Microsoft Security Business Shelli Strand, Group Program Manager, OS Security and Enterprise Katharine Holdsworth, Partner Group Engineering Manager, Azure Security Shawn Hernan, and Partner Group Program Manager, Developer Division, Kurt Samuelson will offer insights as part of a panel discussion on built-in security and its impact on cybersecurity posture. Learn about Microsoft’s efforts in incorporating security into our platform and enhance your approach to out-of-the-box security.
Interact with us during Ask the Experts
Have more questions after a breakout session? Bring your questions on Microsoft technology because our subject matter experts are eager to answer them live. Each of these Ask the Experts sessions correspond to a breakout session and occur immediately after that session ends. Join for a chance to ask anything not answered during the session and hear the answers to other attendees’ questions.
Ask the Experts opportunities include:
- Join Cyber-safety & IT efficiency fueled by the Microsoft Intune Suite (CATE21 following BRK21) to get answers to your questions about the new Microsoft Intune Suite and details on how it helps organizations move from reactive to proactive with automation and AI, deeper controls, and more visibility in a unified solution.
- Join Balancing privacy and security in the cloud (CATE30 following BRK30) to learn how Microsoft protects its customers’ data and helps organizations meet their own privacy requirements with Microsoft Priva, and bring your questions about its new features.
- Join Secure data with an intelligent and people-centric approach (CATE32 following BRK32) to find out the answers to all your questions about how a people-centric and adaptive DLP solution could help your organization intelligently detect and mitigate the most critical risks.
- Join Protecting the enterprise against ransomware (CATE41 following BRK41) to ask questions about ransomware, one of the biggest threats facing our customers today, and how the AI power of Microsoft Defender could help to protect you.
Register today for more sessions available on-demand
Even if you can’t attend on March 28, 2023, register for Microsoft Secure to take advantage of all the content available on-demand right after the event ends. Plus, we’re adding even more sessions to the digital event venue after Microsoft Secure ends.
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the bonus on-demand sessions you’ll have access to:
- Implementing a CNAPP strategy to embed security from code to cloud (OD02): Senior Product Manager Lior Arviv, Principal Product Manager Karen Dahmen, and Principal Program Manager Yuri Diogenes will discuss key Cloud Native Application Protection Platform (CNAPP) implementation strategies for modern, comprehensive cloud security. In today’s changing threat landscape, customers need innovative tools and contextual cloud-native security to protect their cloud environments from development to runtime.
- Simplify the lifecycle of sensitive data (OD03): Product Manager Samriddhi Seth and Principal Program Manager Roberto Yglesias will share how the newest features of Microsoft Purview Data Lifecycle Management can help you minimize risks to sensitive data caused by the explosion in data. We add an extra data security layer to reduce the amount of unneeded data in your environment. We can also help protect against unwanted deletion.
- Protect your network infrastructure and applications with Azure network security (PRT006): Senior Product Manager Amir Dahan, Principal Program Manager Gopikrishna Kannan, and Principal Product Manager Joe Olerich will share the latest Azure network security innovations. You’ll discover how to strengthen security and increase business agility. Learn how our cloud-native, Zero Trust-based network security solutions can help you reduce security risks, improve operational efficiency, and lower costs.
- Strengthen your multicloud security with Permissions Management (OD07): Principal Program Manager Steve Ball and Product Manager Ashya Singh will share how to strengthen your multicloud security strategy by implementing the principle of least privilege and right-sizing identities with Microsoft Entra Permissions Management.
Join us at Microsoft Secure
We invite you to join Microsoft Secure to add your unique perspective and experience to enrich our security conversations. Register for Microsoft Secure today. Hope you can join us!
To learn more about Microsoft Security solutions, visit our website. Bookmark the Security blog to keep up with our expert coverage on security matters. Also, follow us on LinkedIn (Microsoft Security) and Twitter (@MSFTSecurity) for the latest news and updates on cybersecurity.
READ MORE HERE