The team behind a company is the reason for its success. At Trend Micro, we are proud to have a team filled with intelligent individuals who foster innovation to solve tomorrow’s challenges to secure our digital world today.
The team behind a company is the reason for its success. At Trend Micro, we have a team filled with passionate, intelligent individuals that are the reason we maintain an industry-leading position. With over 7,000 employees including our seasoned executive team and globally recognized security experts across 65 countries, Trend Micro powers its operations with the best employees across the organization. Together, we naturally foster a community of perpetual innovation that is well prepared to solve future challenges in making our technologically advanced world a safer, and more secure place.
Highlighting the employee excellence within our powerful team, multiple individuals at Trend Micro have been honored with credible recognition and prestigious awards:
- Erin Sindelar, Global Communications Manager & Threat Researcher, has been recognized for PRSA Dallas’ 40 Under 40 2021 Honorees. Erin’s dual role spanning communications and research secured her way onto the list of 2021 Honorees as a Top Young Professional in Marketing, Communications and Media.
- Matsugaya Shingo and Kawata Yoshiki, engineers at Trend Micro JP’s Threat Intelligence Center, were both awarded a “Challenge Coin”, presented as a symbol of respect and proof of fellowship in practicing phishing fraud countermeasures by utilizing their expertise and skills.
- Rik Ferguson, VP of Threat Research, has been recognized as one of the 2021 Global Top 100 Leaders in Information Security by InfoSec. Multi-award-winning producer and writer, Rik brings a competitive force to the Trend Micro team.
- Yael Teryohin, Director of Cloud Growth, was named among the Forbes Israel 30 under 30 Recognition. Working with Trend Micro for multiple years, Yael has climbed the ladder in the company and her hard work and strategic thinking is mirrored with this award.
- Yen Pham, Kristin O’Grady, and Lauren Kozlovsky, Channel Program Leaders, have been recognized for the CRN 2021 Women of the Channel List. This list acknowledges leaders from all over the IT channel for their innovative vision and thought leadership.
Trend Micro has a powerful team full of bright-minded, innovative individuals. We are proud that this excellence is being recognized, and know there are 7,000 others who excel in their part of making the digital world a safer place.
With an encouraging, motivating environment, Trend Micro equips itself with the best in the business to offer a transformative security platform that will strengthen all your digital needs in a safe and secure way.
Read More HERE