Today, Joy Chik, Corporate Vice President of Identity, shared five priorities central to security that organizations should prioritize in 2020 as they digitally transform. These priorities are based on many conversations with our customers, including:
- Connect all applications and cloud resources to improve access controls and the user experience.
- Empower developers to integrate identity into their apps and improve security.
- Go passwordless to make security effortless for users.
- Enable boundary-less collaboration and automated access lifecycle for all users.
- Start your Zero Trust journey to protect your organization as you digitally transform.
To learn more about these priorities, and how decentralized identity is poised to offer greater verifiability and privacy, read Joy’s post, 5 identity priorities for 2020—preparing for what’s next.
READ MORE HERE